Saturday, January 19, 2013




I don´t know if it´s just me but once the weekend starts it also seems to go on fast forward -- time flies and there just seems to be endless errands to run, people to see, and things to do! This is how Friday turned out to be.
  • Lunch and work meeting in Coslada. Where I enjoyed really good meat! I was surprised because the place we went to didn´t look like an amazing place for anything but I am glad that I was proven wrong. 
  • Quick trip to Worten to get B a sewing machine. I don´t even know how to explain why my bf is the one who wants one and not me? Also, we went into Ikea to grab a ´Lack´ shelf for the living room as we are doing some changes around the house too.
  • Finally, we had a birthday party to go to and which we arrived 15 minutes late as B was so engrossed in sewing. 
Actually, he promised me some cool t-shirts to wear for the summer so I am going to wait and see! I can´t really be the one laughing and teasing as he is trying and I can only look on with a mix of amazement and admiration.
♥ ♥ ♥

No comments: