Tuesday, March 12, 2013

From the Kitchen: Spicy Roasted Chickpeas

What a productive day! (If I may say so myself). I woke up early and since then I´ve done yoga, prepared lunch, taken photos and now writing this post while watching the news in Spanish (Hahaha). I still have a long ways to go as I start teaching at 7pm until 10.

I am excited because the other day I found a recipe (Spicy Roasted Chickpeas) from Brewedtogether´s page that I knew I was going to have to try and prepare myself.  (Before anything else, I want to say thank you for sharing, M&K). For the complete list of ingredients and preparation instructions do check out their page and along the way find inspiration, like I have!



I added a new ingredient, Iberian Patatera Spicy Sausage, to make the dish a little more heavy for lunch and to feed a hungry B when he gets back from class. I´m also serving the dish with some couscous. Just writing about it is making me hungry!

To prepare everything (including the coucous) took about an hour. I think this is perfect if you are looking for something quick and very tasty to chow down on.

What´s keeping you busy today? 

Bisous, bisous
XX

No comments: